Sign-up for the Colloquium schedule
Sign-up is now available for the full Colloquium schedule. Log into your Colloquium account and sign-up for the sessions you want to attend.
Please note that most workshops have limited capacity, therefore participants are required to sign up for workshops. You can only sign up for one workshop per time slot, but you can be on the waiting list of a preferred workshop while signed up for another one. You will then receive an email when a spot is available.
Meetings are open to all delegates unless marked 'Restricted' to a specific target audience.
- Register and donate today for the Anne Anderson Fundraising Walk – a city tour on Edinburgh, set-up to raise money for the Anne Anderson Prize.
- Sign-up for the Ceilidh dance class – and if you like you can show off your new dance skills at the Gala Dinner.
Download the Colloquium app
You can now download the Colloquium app for Apple and Android devices. Search ‘Cochrane Colloquium 2018’ in the app stores.
Attendees can log into the app using their Colloquium account details to access and edit their sign-up options. Any changes made in the app sign-up will automatically sync with attendee’s website accounts and vice versa*.
Within the app, attendees will be able to:
- Edit sign-up options for the Colloquium schedule**
- Edit their app settings
- View the full schedule
- View speaker and sponsor profiles
- Check floor plans
- and other useful information
*It won't automatically update any exported calendar items.
**Please note: for iOS users, 'My schedule' can't be managed through the app. You will be redirected to your browser.
To find out more about the app, click here.