The Cochrane Priority Reviews List is a ‘living’ record of Cochrane’s ongoing efforts to identify reviews that are of greatest importance to our stakeholders and are likely to impact significantly on health outcomes worldwide. The list is updated in real time as reviews are published and new titles added.
All of the titles on the list below are open to new authors, depending on clinical background and previous Cochrane Review authoring experience:
- Antivirals for treating influenza and influenza-like illness - Cochrane Acute Respiratory Infections Group
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) for sore throat (tonsillitis, pharyngitis) - Cochrane Acute Respiratory Infections Group
- Vaccination to prevent polio - Cochrane Acute Respiratory Infections Group
- Vaccination to prevent respiratory syncytial virus in children - Cochrane Acute Respiratory Infections Group
- Strategies for treatment of heavy bleeding or pain associated with intrauterine device use - Cochrane Fertility Regulation
- Hormone therapy in women with premature ovarian failure - Cochrane Gynaecology and Fertility
- Interventions for 'poor responders' to controlled ovarian hyperstimulation (COH) in in-vitro fertilisation (IVF) - Cochrane Gynaecology and Fertility
- Progestagens and antiprogestagens for pain associated with endometriosis - Cochrane Gynaecology and Fertility
- Immunotherapy for malignant pleural mesothelioma - Cochrane Lung Cancer
- Prognosis for people with newly diagnosed Parkinson's disease - Cochrane Movement Disorders
- Therapies for depression in Parkinson's disease - Cochrane Movement Disorders
If you are interested in one of the open titles please contact the relevant Cochrane Review Group before submitting a review proposal. Please be aware that all other titles on the list are not open to new authors.
Ruth Foxlee, Senior Programme Manager, Editorial & Methods Department
Email Ruth Foxlee for more details.