The Governing Board has approved the proposed organizational Targets for 2019 in support of Strategy to 2020. These are prioritized projects and initiatives that are delivered by Cochrane Groups and the Central Executive Team, supported by core and Group funding.
In 2019, Cochrane Groups and the Central Executive Team plan to :
- Achieve the annual objectives and targets of Cochrane’s Content Strategy
- Assure the quality and consistency of Cochrane’s editorial process
- Make Cochrane Reviews more accessible to decision makers
- Review our policies on Open Access to Cochrane Reviews and datasets
- Continue to deliver more features and enhancements in the Cochrane Library
- Support health policy makers to use Cochrane evidence and new advocacy initiatives
- Build capacity in the Cochrane community to produce more complex reviews and undertake knowledge translation activities
- Evaluate, plan and begin implementation of an improved Editorial Management System for Cochrane Review production
- Strengthen Cochrane as a global organization through a series of initiatives
In addition to the Strategy to 2020 Targets, there is a significant body of work planned for 2019 to be undertaken by Groups and the Central Executive Team, funded by core funds and detailed in the 2019 Plan & Budget.
Read in full about the 2019 Targets and Plan & Budget on the Community's Strategy 2020 pages.